Chocolate sesame seed cookies recipe ingredients:
- 1,4 oz. (40 grams) sesame seeds
- 2 eggs
- 5 oz. (150 grams) sugar
- 4 oz. (120 grams) unsalted butter
- 3,5 oz. (100 grams) dark chocolate
- 7 oz. (200 grams) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon rum (optional)
Refrigerator cookie recipes instructions:
Toast sesame seeds to take gold color and let it cool.
Beat eggs with sugar and cook it on the steam in low temperature for about 10 minutes. Stir it all the time.
Add butter and chocolate in eggs and keep stirring it to melt (for about 5 minutes).
Remove it from the heat and stir cracker crumbs, cocoa, rum and sesame seeds in it to unite.
Form gourmet chocolate cookies with teaspoon in paper cups and cool them for few hours before you serve it.