Easy apple crumble recipe ingredients:
- 6 big apples
- 1.5 oz. (40 grams) raisins
- 5 oz. (150 grams) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4,6 oz. (140 grams) sugar, granulated
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1,6 oz. (50 grams) nuts, chopped
- 4,2 oz. (125 grams) butter, softened
- Vanilla ice cream
Recipe for apple crumble instruction:
Peel the apples, clean them from the seeds and slice them in thin slices.
Arrange them over greased pan and sprinkle raisins over them.
Combine flour, coconut, sugar, cinnamon and chopped nuts. Mix butter in it and knead it to get crumble dough.
Arrange crumbles all over fruits and bake this in preheated oven to 350 F (180°C) for about 30-35 minutes.
Serve warm apple crumble with Homemade Ice Cream.