Rich moist chocolate cake recipe ingredients:
- 8 eggs
- 8,5 oz. (250 grams) confectioner’s sugar
- 7 oz. (200 grams) graham cracker crumbs
- 8,5 oz. (250 grams) unsalted butter
- 10 oz. (300 grams) dark chocolate, melted
- 2 cups (500 ml) whipped cream
Chocolate layer cake recipe instruction:
Beat egg yolks with sugar and mix cracker crumbs, butter, melted chocolate in it.
Separately beat egg whites, stir it in chocolate mixture and divide mass in two equal parts.
Half of mass will be filling and from other half bake 3 thin cake layers (bake it in preheated oven to 400 F (200°C) for about 10 minutes each).
Arrange it in this order: cake layer – filling – whipped cream – cake layer – filling - whipped cream – cake layer – filling - whipped cream.
Cool it before you serve it.
If you like easy and quick chocolate desserts that will impress your loved ones, this is it!