Rum cake recipe ingredients:
- 3,5 fl.oz. (100 ml) water
- 10 oz. (300 grams) sugar
- 4 oz. (120 grams) unsalted butter
- 10 oz. (300 grams) graham cracker crumbs
- 1,5 tablespoons (20 ml) rum
Dark chocolate glazing ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3,5 oz. (100 grams) dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
Easy chocolate rum cake recipe instruction:
Pour sugar in water to boil. When sugar melts, add butter in it, remove it from the heat and stir it till butter melts also.
Stir graham crumbs and rum in butter mix, mix them to become compact mass and spread it in cake pan sprinkled with 2 tablespoons of crystal sugar.
Cool it for about half hour, while you make chocolate glazing.
Melt chocolate and vanilla sugar in oil and water (in low heat), till you get smooth mass (stir it constantly).
Pour hot chocolate glazing over your rum cake and cool it for few hours more before you serve it.