Coconut sorbet ingredients:
- 3,5 oz. (100 grams) shredded coconut
- 3,5 tablespoons (50 ml) water
- 3,5 oz. (100 grams) sugar
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) sour cream
Apricot sorbet ingredients:
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- 8,5 oz. (250 grams) sugar
- 10 oz. (300 grams) mashed apricots
- 1/2 cup (100 ml) sour cream
Coconut sorbet recipe instruction:
Soak coconut in the water and let it stay like that for 3 hours. Strain the coconut.
Mix sour cream with sugar and than stir coconut in it.
Apricot sorbet recipe instruction:
Cook the water with sugar till sugar melts. Cool it.
Stir mashed apricots in cooled sugar syrup and then mix sour cream in it.
How to make apricot coconut sorbet recipe instruction:
Pour coconut sorbet layer in round mold or dish and apricot sorbet layer over it. Freeze it.
Cut it as a layer cake, decorate it if you like and serve it.