Gourmet cupcakes recipe ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 7 oz. (200 grams) sugar
- 6,5 tablespoons (100 ml) oil
- 6,5 tablespoons (100 ml) yogurt
- 6,5 tablespoons (100 ml) milk
- 4,3 oz. (130 grams) chestnut puree
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 10 oz. (300 grams) all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1,6 oz. (50 grams) nuts, grind
- 1,6 oz. (50 grams) chocolate sprinkles (for decoration)
Easy cupcake recipe from scratch instruction:
Beat eggs with sugar and mix oil, yogurt and milk in it.
Mix chestnut puree and rum into eggs as well.
Combine flour, baking powder and nuts and add that into yogurt mix.
Fill lined cupcake pans and bake in the preheated oven to 350 F (180°C) for about 35 minutes.
Decorate your gourmet cupcakes with chocolate sprinkles.