Walnut Bacardi rum cake recipe ingredients:
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla sugars
- 7 oz. (200 grams) confectioner’s sugar
- 8,5 oz. (250 grams) unsalted butter, softened
- 7 oz. (200 grams) raisins
- 6,5 tablespoons (100 ml) Bacardi rum
- 2 cups (500 ml) milk
- 1,1 lb (500 grams) graham cracker crumbs
- 7 oz. (200 grams) walnuts, chopped
- 3,5 oz. (100 grams) chocolate, melted
- 2 cups (500 ml) whipped cream
Walnut chocolate no bake cake recipe instruction:
Soak raisins in rum for at least 2 hours.
Beat 4 egg yolks with 4 tablespoons of sugar and vanilla sugar on the steam. Cool it for 10 minutes.
Separately, mix confectioner’s sugar with butter.
Mix cooled egg yolks with butter to become smooth cream.
In separate bowl, pour cold milk over graham crumbs and mix walnuts, raisins (strained) and melted chocolate in it.
Combine egg yolks cream with graham crumb mixture, mix it good and shape the cake.
Coat the cake with whipped cream and decorate it as you wish.